- 展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司新北市私立聖心女子高級中學｜其他教育服務業新北市私立聖心女子高級中學新北市八里區月薪 70,000元以上經驗不拘不拘
Sacred Heart High School for Girls
Foreign English Teacher Recruitment and Selection Guidelines
I. Job Descriptions, Salary and Benefits
1. We will officially select ONE full-time foreign English teacher along with a number of
2. One-year contract. The contract will be effective from August 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
3. 23 periods/classes (45 to 50 minutes/period) per week and additional duties assigned by the
4. Monthly salary of 72,000 NTD for bachelor’s degree holders; 76,000 NTD for master’s degree
5. Every full-time teacher is required to participate in the National Health Insurance Program and
Labor Insurance Program.
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Please submit your diploma and relevant documents with certified Chinese
translation. The documents should be notarized by the Taipei Economic and Cultural
2. Passport holder of an English-speaking country
3. Education major preferred (secondary)
4. Teaching experience preferred
5. Apply to the designated authority for a valid criminal record check in your country. The
applicant must have a clean record in both your home country and Taiwan.
6. Be able to communicate openly with others, ready to adapt to Taiwanese culture, willing to go
along with the school regulations, and obey Taiwanese laws.
III. The Application Information
1. Download and complete the application form from the following
web link: http://www.shgsh.ntpc.edu.tw
All the documents must be received by Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
Documents can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to
No.263 ,Sec. 1st,Longmi Rd.,Bali Dist., New Taipei City 24931, Taiwan, R.O.C. Mrs.
3. Contact Number: 02-26182287 ext.120
4. Interview Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Applicants who are invited to interview will be notified by email.
IV. Application Documents (Non-returnable)
1. CV and autobiography
2. Photocopies of passport, degree diploma, and certificates mentioned in the requirements.
3. References (optional)
V. Run-down for Interview Day
Part I. Written Test (30 minutes)
Part II. Teaching Demonstration (20 minutes)
Prep Time (1hr):
You will have one hour to prepare for the demo based on assigned text and instructions.
You can bring your laptop to do the demo or you can use ours if needed.
Part III. Interview (20 minutes)
Your relevant teaching materials or files can be presented during the interview.