Splashtop, the leading provider of remote desktop and device collaboration solutions, is hiring a detail-oriented Communications Program Manager to handle all programmatic communications with Prospects and Customers and help increase Customer Satisfaction. The position is available immediately, and the location for this role is at the Splashtop office in Taipei (Taiwan).
Splashtop provides a large number of “avenues” that customers and prospects can leverage to communicate with the company. Inquiries that are clearly defined as sales leads are being handled by the various sales teams (one in Taipei and one in California), but there are a number of cases where the inquiries are not directly about sales, but instead about feedback or questions. As part of our well-recognized culture of maximum and total responsiveness, the Communications Program Manager role is to systematically follow-up and engage with every
non-sales inquiry. Those inquiries will come mostly in the form of emails to Splashtop and the Communications Manager will need to respond to those in a professional and timely fashion.
The candidate will need to have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a B2B environment where he/she was handling and directly responsible for 50-100
one-to-one communications each day via email. Attention to detail and follow-up management is paramount to being successful in this position.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Triage, monitor and determine how to respond to respondents to NPS surveys and Auto-renewals Turn-offs notifications,
• Systematically thank people who enter a review for Splashtop on review sites such as Capterra or G2Crowd, and follow-up with them,
• Systematically respond to people who provided feedback on trialing Splashtop products,
• Route and escalate internally those communications as needed,
• Help with Inbound leads in case of peak activity,
• Provide help with maintenance or creation of Accounts and/or leads in Salesforce.
• BA/BS Degree required (or equivalent 4 years University degree)
• Perfect English mandatory (write, read, speak)
• 1 year minimum of work in a high velocity B2B environment with responsibility for first line of communication to the Prospects/Customers
• Computer proficiency – Ability to multi-task across tools and platforms
(Outlook, Salesforce, etc…) without making mistakes
• Salesforce experience展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司