•10 or more years of hands-on and successful experiences as a General Manager in advanced medical device companies
• Build a world-class Medical Device organization to drive the strategies and initiatives with the regulated medical device business in Taiwan
• Manage the business team to develop the Aulisa wireless continuous patient vital sign monitoring systems that meet FDA regulations and market clearance submission standards
• Responsible for all business functional areas in a complete Medical Device company in Taiwan, including R&D (product development), Marketing and Sales, Regulatory Affair including regulatory submission for FDA 510(K) and Taiwan TFDA product registration, CE Mark and 13485-2016 certification, medical device regulatory compliance; ERP implementation, supply chain management, GMP and Quality Systems
• Manage Marketing and Sales Team and implement new medical device product launches in Taiwan
• Drive annual revenue growth via a distributor or direct sales organization. Secure, retain and grow both new and existing accounts
• Execute plans for an IPO initiative to list Taiwan Aulisa’s stock in Taiwan Security Exchange in 2019
• Manage a GMP factory in Taiwan to manufacture all the Aulisa products to support the world-wide markets
• Maintain financials, in accordance with the Company’s governance and go, including the Annual Budget, P&L and Sales Forecasts.
• Other related duties and responsibilities as may be directed.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類,電子工程學類 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司