The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
• To manage and ensure the operations of supervised section is running smoothly.
• To control day-to-day operations of the supervised sections
• To act in operational sections to provide efficient and a high quality of services to clients.
• To liaise with Client Services Team and other Custody units in identifying services required by clients.
• To improve profitability of the Department by minimizing cost.
• To ensure adequate operation of FX / Remittance and that risk exposure are promptly and properly covered.
• To supervise FX / Remittance team and to ensure all payments are executed according to proper clients’ instructions.
• To ensure adequate operation of remittance process and that risk exposure are promptly and properly covered.
• To identify customer needs and put forward suggestions in upgrading customer services.
• Adoption of plans relating to section under control.
• To review daily system reports on supervised sections and identify/rectify the abnormal items.
• To identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Perform FSD review and UAT for FX system enhancement or projects
• To maintain good relationships with other departments and counterparties.
• Proposals and recommendations to the Sr. Operations Manager of SS TW regarding required changes in policy and possible areas of improvement that will enhance the efficiency of the Department.
• Ensure Group objective and instructions are cascaded to team member(s) and feedback is provided to Management for overall team effectiveness.
• To be the point of contact, working with the Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer, ensuring that MLP and compliance issues are identified and addressed.
• Report and suspicious transactions on Money Laundering to Sr. Operations Manager who will report to MLPO and Head of Securities Services展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司