Report to: Direct report to GM Taiwan and dotted line to APAC CFO
1. Responsible for financial planning, annual budget and monthly rolling forecast towards to regional management.
2. Perform and supervise periodic closing process, financial reporting, taxation, compliance, internal control and cash flow management.
3. Control financial risk like customer credit, discount access etc...
4. Analyze commercial and financial performance as well as implementation of strategic plans.
5. Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support strategy formulation and decision making.
6. Lead various finance and administration related projects also participate cross function topic.
7. Conduct regular compliance reviews and propose improvement into process or policy.
8. Lead external audit and worked closely CPA.
9. Develop and train finance staffs.
10.Report to Country Manager and Regional CFO.
Administration (HR, IT, Legal):
1. Manage HR record and contracts.
2. Process payroll and insurance.
3. Assist on recruitment.
4. Design incentive plan for sales and staff motivation.
5. Standardize internal procedure and ensured the law compliance.
6. Participate project and ensure the implementation.
7. Coordinate with external supplier for IT integration project and IT matter.
8. Manage office hardware in good order and quality.
9. Obtain legal administrative authorization.
● 財務金融學類,會計學類 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司